Recent Posts

FREE WEBINAR: Learn PRO trade execution (day & wing trading)

Tuesday, 27th of November, at 12:00 Cyprus local time (+2GMT) I will host a free webinar in which I will teach you how I execute day & swing trades with precision!

Finding the right trade entries is what makes you money in the markets, since we like to trade for about 90 minutes a day and earn in a week what people work a whole month or two to earn, we need to be able to locate and enter with precision. - This is exactly what this webinar is about.

Of-course I will not just teach you about trade execution, yes 80% of the time of this webinar will be invested into this, but the other 20% is what will help you 5x or even 10x your earning potential in the markets! - Make sure you register for this event!

Even if you cannot attend it, I will make sure you get the recording and any follow up assistance you need!

Here's why this webinar is important and why you should attend it:

> I will teach you how to find and anticipate moves in the markets, which will significantly help you capitalize on market moves and earn daily pips!

> I will show you how I create my daily watch-list and find the right trades and weed-out the bad ones.

> I will go over the patterns and key trading levels which are important, the ones that make us money.

> Generally, I will teach you how I execute trades and incorporate risk & money management.

This webinar is ideal for anyone who wants to take the PipsMatter trading approach to a serious level and achieve profitability on a weekly basis.

Just last week we banked over $5,000 in profits ONLY on the WTI trades, I am not counting all the other successful trades we released in our trading room.

In any case, like I mention above, even if you cannot attend the webinar due to work or anything else, just register and I will make sure you get the recording and any assistance you might need to apply what I will be teaching!


Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Stay Connected

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon

Member of Double D Ventures


Disclaimer: Any Advice or information on this website is general advice only. It does not take into account your personal circumstances, please do not trade or invest based solely on this information. By Viewing any material or using the information within this site you agree that this is general education material and you will not hold any person or entity responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content or general advice provided by PipsMatter, or anyone associated with PipsMatter.


High-Risk Warning: Online trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You must be aware of the risks of trading in forex, futures, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares, and options and be willing to accept them in order to trade in these markets.


Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade or invest with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose.


Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.


Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

© 2016-2019

© PipsMatter Copyright